Sunday, November 19, 2006

TOP TEN ANNOYING THINGS THAT HAPPENED TO ME THIS SUNDAY MORNING



10. Got woken up by a phonecall at 8am in the morning...

9. Got chided by the caller for still being asleep (it's a Sunday... you should be apologizing)

8. Was made to rummage through my wadrobe by the caller who wanted to borrow winter clothes

7. Tried to go back to sleep after that... but was already too awake to do so.

6. Decided to read the morning papers but realized someone had swiped my Sunday paper from my door

5. Had to use the toilet urgently (note to self: no more spicy suppers) but all of them were occupied

4. Realized my favourite Sunday morning cartoon... I mean, animation series... is no longer airing

3. Got a message that said that my date that day may be cancelled due to "unforseen circumstances"

2. My mother and sister decided to make me drive them to Singapore's largest mall... so that they can do some shoe shopping.

1. Realizing that after all the crap I've endured today, tomorrow's gonna be worse since it's a Monday.

8 Comments:

Blogger cpc said...

Just wondering how you know your paper was stolen? Maybe it was never delivered?

I enjoyed your outlook on Monday.

11:03 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please help me to live!

https://www.fundable.org/groupactions/klajdi2/groupaction_view

11:15 pm  
Blogger bigfooz said...

On hindsight, non delivery is indeed a possibility. I couldn't check just now with the newspaper office (since it is *sigh* a Sunday) so I'm giving the newspaper guy the benefit of the doubt...

As for my outlook on Monday, what can I say... I'm a hopeless pessimist.

11:28 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haloooo... No:3, you got DUMPED!!!! so your mommy dearest and ANGELIC sister decided to cheer you up!!!! THE THINGS WE DO FOR YOU...Hmmmm.......and we're not even No:1??? No: 2 is NOT ok!!!!

11:53 pm  
Blogger bigfooz said...

I wasn't dumped, my dear. It was due to "unforseen circumstances" so I'm sure it was... important.

And dragging me to go shoe shopping is not how you cheer a man up. Bringing me to an all-you-can-eat bbq buffet... that would have worked much better.

12:24 am  
Blogger babypuppi said...

Hey Fooz, how you doing? Long time no see, nice to know that you still "love" Mondays as much! ;-)

12:25 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Abg Mahfuz..

Muahahah.. How was shopping? They managed to drag you out of bed?!? Kudos to them..

4:02 pm  
Blogger bigfooz said...

Dragged out of bed at 8am on a Sunday - Sucks.

Shopping for shoes in an overcrowded mall during Christmas Sale - Sucks even more.

Having to lug all the stuff they've have bought to the car - Sucks big time.

Having the patience to live through that - Priceless.

11:42 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home