Thursday, September 07, 2006

WELCOME NEW MEMBERS!



Since the post on the American Civil War Ghost In Tuas was featured in Tomorrow.sg recently (thanks guys for picking up on the story... appreciate it), this blog has been abuzz with new visitors... most of them probably curious on the authenticity of my claims. Or they're just wondering what I'm high on when I wrote the piece. Either way... it's all good.

To those people who've just recently had a sneak peek into my convoluted mind filled with a plethora of, well, gibberish... Welcome.

Seems like we're on track on getting our 1,000th visitor soon. Unfortunately, I'm nowhere near getting a sponsorship for the trip to Vegas to that 1,000th visitor that I was very much hoping for in my earlier post. What I can offer though... is my deck of"Girls of FHM" playing cards. It's a tad worn... but it's still good for a few nights of poker.

Maybe our 10,000th visitor perhaps? *fingers still crossed...*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home