Saturday, August 26, 2006

OPEN MIKE AT BIG TALK COMEDY CLUB



I'm opening up this blog to all the funny people out there. Anyone's welcome to contribute ideas, jokes, rants, ramblings, interesting observations, gripes, frustrations, naked pictures of themselves... anything. As long as it is funny.

Now... you'd be asking me - How on earth would I be able to pull off an Open Mike Night on my blog when...

1. This isn't an ACTUAL Comedy Club

2. The number of traffic to this blog is pathetic

3. I don't even own a bloody mike

Well, this blog isn't called Big Talk for nothing. There's an old Asian saying: "If you can't do big things, then think big. If you can't think big, then dream big. And if you can't even do that, then talk big." (Well, actually I made up that saying up there but hey... you kinda bought it, didn't you?)

And this is why I'm inviting people to make big talk about anything that they feel is funny. You won't get paid (like I said before... fledgling blog... have to keep costs low...) but you will get recognition from... erm... say about... 10 people who visit my site daily so that's not too bad, right?

If you're swayed by my impressive, tug-at-your-heartstrings sales pitch up there (I know... I'm good...), do drop your posts to bigfooz@gmail.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home