Tuesday, August 22, 2006

MY 100th VISITOR!


Today, at around 1pm Singapore time, I got my 100th visitor to my blog. I know it isn't much, but it is a personal milestone for me nonetheless. I mean, to be viewed 100 times by people even though the site contains no naked pictures... of women or myself (don't balk at that notion... you may not think it ain't sexy but like I said, gay bears all over the world think I'm hot stuff)... is to me, a personal achievement.

To the 100th visitor to my blog, thank you. If I knew who you were, I'd throw confetti and give you balloons... and I'd give you a whole year's unlimited supply of... good thoughts. That's basically it. If it were up to me I'd give you a free trip to Vegas but this is a fledgling blog and we have no sponsors so we have to keep our costs low... I hope you understand.

Hopefully by the 1000th visitor... things will start looking up. *fingers crossed*

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

a bag of ganja for a prize please....

7:51 pm  
Blogger bigfooz said...

No ganja but perhaps we can settle for a bag of indonesian kretek tobacco instead?

And only if you can prove you're my 100th visitor, my friend...

11:36 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home