Tuesday, August 28, 2007

COMMENTS OVERHEARD JUST BEFORE THE APOCALYPSE

My friend Yulia asked me to post this a long time ago... in May 07 to be exact. Something she read in WIRED and she wanted me to have my take on it. Well... it's long overdue but I'm not procastinating any further lest the last comment overheard just before Apocalypse would probably be, "Could you bloody go and update your damn blog?!"


COMMENTS OVERHEARD JUST BEFORE THE APOCALYPSE

Would now be a bad time to say that I think I left the keys to the underground bunker in my other pants?

It's the first time I'm seeing this but is that a tattoo of the numbers 666 at the back of your head, Mr President?

Aww... you all look so cute in those devil outfits! But isn't Halloween still 3 weeks away...?

Dude... that goat is walking on two legs. Cool...

Live Long And Prosp....

I've got good news and I've got bad news. Good news is... we don't have to worry about bills and the mortgage anymore...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home